From Guangming Tan's Homepage
Revision as of 12:47, 19 June 2017 by Tgm
- Professor: Institute of Computing Technology(ICT),Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS).
- Interest: Parallel Computing, Domain-Specific Architecture, Big Data
- Email: email@example.com
- Lambda: Life and Medical Biology Data Accelerator (λ-platform) (NSFC&973 Program: 6 Million RMB/5 Year)
- CoInsight: CoDesign for Extreme Computing (NSFC&863 Program&Huawei: 3 Million RMB/3 Year )
- Class of Dragonstar
- Keren Zhou, Guangming Tan, Xiuxia Zhang, Chaowei Wang, Ninghui Sun, A Performance Analysis Framework for Exploiting GPU Microarchitectural Capability. ACM ICS 2017.
- Xiuxia Zhang, Guangming Tan, Shuangbai Xue, Jiajia Li, Keren Zhou, Mingyu Chen, Understanding the GPU Microarchitecture to Achieve Bare-Metal Performance Tuning. ACM PPOPP 2017: 31-43
- Guangming Tan, Chunming Zhang, Wen Tang, Peiheng Zhang, Ninghui Sun, Accelerating Irregular Computation in Massive Short Reads Mapping on FPGA Co-processor, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems,Vol.27, No.5, 2016.
- Jie Yan, Guangming Tan, Zeyao Mo, Ninghui Sun, Graphine: Programming Graph-Parallel Computation of Large Natural Graphs on Multicore Cluster, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.27, No.6, 2016.
- Guangming Tan, Chunming Zhang, Wendi Wang, Peiheng Zhang, SuperDragon: A Heterogeneous Parallel System for Accelerating 3D Reconstruction of Cryo-Electron Microscopy Images, ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, 8(4): 25, 2015
- Erlin Yao, Jiutian Zhang, Mingyu Chen, Guangming Tan, Ninghui Sun, Detection of soft errors in LU decomposition with partial pivoting using algorithm-based fault tolerance. International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications (IJHPCA), 29(4): 422-436, 2015.
- Yulong Luo, Guangming Tan, Zeyao Mo, Ninghui Sun, FAST: A Fast Stencil Autotuning Framework Based On An Optimal-solution Space Model, Proceedings of the 29th ACM on International Conference on Supercomputing, ICS'15, Newport Beach/Irvine, CA, USA, June 08 - 11, 2015. ACM 2015
- Jie Yan, Guangming Tan, Study on Partitioning Real-world Directed Graphs of Skewed Degree Distribution, the 44th Annual International Conference on Parallel Processing, 2015
- Erlin Yao, Guangming Tan, Bit Flipping Errors in High Performance Linpack at Exascale and Beyond, the 44th Annual International Conference on Parallel Processing, 2015
- Jie Yan, Guangming Tan, Ninghui Sun, Exploiting fine-grained parallelism in graph traversal algorithms via lock virtualization on multi-core architecture. The Journal of Supercomputing 69(3): 1462-1490 (2014).
- Yulong Luo, Guangming Tan, Optimizing stencil code via locality of computation. International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation (PACT) 2014: 477-478.
- Jiajia Li, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen, Ninghui Sun,SMAT: An Input Adaptive Auto-Tuner for Sparse Matrix-Vector Multiplication, the 34th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), 117-126, 2013
- Jie Yan, Guangming Tan, Xiuxia Zhang, Erlin Yao, Ninghui Sun, Vlock: Lock virtualization mechanism for exploiting fine-grained parallelism in graph traversal algorithms, 2013 IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization(CGO),pp.1-10,2013
- Huiwei Lv, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen, Ninghui Sun: Understanding parallelism in graph traversal on multi-core clusters. Computer Science - R&D 28(2-3): 193-201 (2013)
- Liu Peng, Guangming Tan, Rajiv K. Kalia, Aiichiro Nakano, Priya Vashishta, Dongrui Fan, Hao Zhang, Fenglong Song: Scalability study of molecular dynamics simulation on Godson-T many-core architecture. J. Parallel Distrib. Comput. 73(11): 1469-1482 (2013)
- Jiajia Li, Xingjian Li, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen, Ninghui Sun, An Optimized Large-Scale Hybrid DGEMM Design for CPUs and ATI GPUs, The 26th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS), pp.377-386, 2012.
- Wen Tang, Wendi Wang, Bo Duan, Chunming Zhang, Guangming Tan, Peiheng Zhang, Ninghui Sun: Accelerating Millions of Short Reads Mapping on a Heterogeneous Architecture with FPGA Accelerator. 2012 IEEE 20th Annual International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM ), 2012: 184-187
- Wendi Wang, Bo Duan, Wen Tang, Chunming Zhang, Guangming Tan, Peiheng Zhang, Ninghui Sun, A coarse-grained stream architecture for cryo-electron microscopy images 3D reconstruction. Proceedings of the ACM/SIGDA 20th International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), pp.143-152, 2012.
- Erlin Yao, Rui Wang, Mingyu Chen, Guangming Tan, Ninghui Sun: A Case Study of Designing Efficient Algorithm-based Fault Tolerant Application for Exascale Parallelism. 26th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2012: 438-448
- Guangming Tan, Linchuan Li, Sean Triechler, Everett Phillips, Yungang Bao, Ninghui Sun, Fast Implementation of DGEMM on Fermi GPU, ACM/IEEE Supercomputing (SC), 2011
- Guangming Tan, Vugranam C. Sreedhar, Guang R. Gao: Analysis and performance results of computing betweenness centrality on IBM Cyclops64. The Journal of Supercomputing 56(1): 1-24 (2011)
- Liu Peng, Aiichiro Nakano, Guangming Tan, Priya Vashishta, Dongrui Fan, Hao Zhang, Rajiv K. Kalia, Fenglong Song: Performance analysis and optimization of molecular dynamics simulation on Godson-T many-core processor. ACM Conf. Computing Frontiers, 2011: 32
- Rui Wang, Erlin Yao, Mingyu Chen, Guangming Tan, Pavan Balaji, Darius Buntinas: Building algorithmically nonstop fault tolerant MPI programs. 18th International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC), 2011: 1-9
- Linchuan Li, Xingjian Li, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen, Peiheng Zhang: Experience of parallelizing cryo-EM 3D reconstruction on a CPU-GPU heterogeneous system. Proceedings of the 20th ACM International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC) 2011: 195-204
- Jiajia Li, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen: Automatically Tuned Dynamic Programming with an Algorithm-by-Blocks. International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS) 2010: 452-459
- Erlin Yao, Yungang Bao, Guangming Tan, Mingyu Chen: Extending Amdahl's law in the multicore era. SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review 37(2): 24-26 (2009)
- Guangming Tan, Ninghui Sun and Guang R. Gao. Improving Performance of Dynamic Programming via Parallelism and Locality on Multi-core Architectures. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), Vol.20, No.2, pp. 261-274, 2009
- Nan Yuan, Yongbin Zhou, Guangming Tan, Junchao Zhang, Dongrui Fan: High Performance Matrix Multiplication on Many Cores. International Euro-Par Conference on Parallel Processing (Euro-Par) 2009: 948-959
- Guangming Tan, Dengbiao Tu, Ninghui Sun: A Parallel Algorithm for Computing Betweenness Centrality. International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP) 2009: 340-347
- Guangming Tan, Ziyu Guo, Dan Meng. Single-particle 3D Reconstruction from Cryo-Electron Microscopy Images on GPU. The 23rd ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS), pp. 380-389, 2009
- Guangming Tan, Vugranam C. Sreedhar, Guang R. Gao: Just-In-Time Locality and Percolation for Optimizing Irregular Applications on a Manycore Architecture. 21th International Workshop on Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing (LCPC), 2008: 331-342
- Guangming Tan, Dongrui Fan, Junchao Zhang, Andrew Russo, Guang R. Gao: Experience on optimizing irregular computation for memory hierarchy in manycore architecture. Proceedings of the 13th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP), 2008: 279-280
- Guangming Tan, Lin Xu, Zhenhua Dai, Shengzhong Feng, Ninghui Sun. A Study of Architectural Optimization Methods in Bioinformatics Applications. International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications (IJHPCA), Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 371-384, 2007
- Guangming Tan, Shengzhong Feng, Ninghui Sun: Cache oblivious algorithms for nonserial polyadic programming. The Journal of Supercomputing 39(2): 227-249 (2007)
- Peiheng Zhang, Guangming Tan, Guang R. Gao: Implementation of the Smith-Waterman algorithm on a reconfigurable supercomputing platform. Proceedings of the 1st international workshop on High-performance reconfigurable computing technology and applications, (HPRCTA) 2007,held in conjunction with SC07, 2007: 39-48
- Guangming Tan, Ninghui Sun, Guang R. Gao: A parallel dynamic programming algorithm on a multi-core architecture. the 19th Annual ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA), 135-144, 2007
- Guangming Tan, Shengzhong Feng, Ninghui Sun, Locality and parallelism optimization for dynamic programming algorithm in bioinformatics. ACM/IEEE Supercomputing (SC), 2006
- Guangming Tan, Liu Peng, Shengzhong Feng, Ninghui Sun: Load Balancing and Parallel Multiple Sequence Alignment with Tree Accumulation. 12th International Euro-Par Conference on Parallel Processing (Euro-Par) 2006: 1138-1147